Anatol R.

To Whom it May Concern in Cadillac Division of General Motors;

A few days ago Brogan Cadillac invited me to come and receive services for two GM Recalls. After receiving these services I was asked to provide my opinion about these and other services I was receiving in the last three years as an owner of a 2007 CTS. I want to use this opportunity to express my deep gratitude to Brogan Cadillac for their excellent service.

I bought my first Cadillac 2007 CTS in Brogan Cadillac Dealership in 2007. Both my wife and I we like this car very much and consider this car as the best car we have owned. Since 2007 my car has been serviced by Brogan  Cadillac dealership during regular maintenance services, recalls, and brake changes.

I and my family had many cars including, Alfa Romeo, Peugeot, Acura, Honda, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, and Subaru. The Brogan Cadillac service is by far better than in any of the above mentioned dealerships.

What is so impressive is that Brogan Cadillac service is individualized:  I am dealing with only one Service Consultant- in my case it is Mr. Jack Dungan, - who knows my car, treats me as the best friend and who always advises the optimal service procedure. Each time I come for service he suggests to get a complimentary rental car if the treatment needs more than a couple hours.

All other people in dealership, who answer phone calls, receive my messages, delivering cars, or receiving payments are very polite, and industrious.

Even free coffee in the waiting room is hot, the rarest case in our country today! Even more: the complimentary donuts are fresh!!!

As a technical person who works for decades in development and production of special materials for the best automotive companies such as Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Navistar. I am really proud that Cadillac, Our American company, produces such good cars as my CTS and provide the maintenance service on the highest level possible.

I hope that Cadillac GM Division will continue improving Cadillac cars and services and soon will be one if not THE best car company operating in the U.S.A.

Anatol R. Ph.D of Morris Plains

We are proud to say its our pleasure and our goal to ensure that each customer is 100% Completely satisfied as Anatol was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment