Don L.

Dear Nicole,

I just wanted to say thank you for your professionalism and caring attitude in trying to help me with my car problem in New Jersey a few weeks ago. As you know I was very unhappy and frustrated with my 2009 STS and overall Cadillac attitude in helping me get home hours before a blizzard was going to hit our area. You did your best to represent Cadillac and Brogan Cadillac should be proud to have you representing their company. Thanks for the gas card and if i ever move to New Jersey, I will most certainly, because of you, do business with Brogan Cadillac.

Thanks Again

Don L of Roslyn NY

Just another example of striving for 100% Customer satisfaction. As our Customer Service Manager Nicole makes it top priority to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied and endure the most pleasant experience at Brogan Cadillac.

No comments:

Post a Comment