David K.

I am writing this letter to commend you on your sales and service, and your level of commitment to please the customer. I recently purchased a 2004 Deville that you took in on trade, and within the first week I found the fuel gauge not working properly when my wife ran out of gas on Route 46. When I purchased the car Jim Bobowicz was my salesman, who I thought was very professional and not a pushy salesman. He gave me the information on the car needed and the time to test drive both local roads and Rt 46 to get a good feel for the car. Most car dealers only let you go for a short drive and push a quick sale. After the sale Jim gave me his card and told me to call anytime with any problems. Well I called him on a Sunday on his day off he pleasantly handled a repair at no cost to me the following day. In most of my experiences in the past salesman are quick to make a sale then you're on your own, but Jim not only took care of everything but called to make sure there were no problems a couple of days later. This is the type of service that makes people want to come back again and again, and I'm sure you will be seeing me in the future when I need a car again.

Thank you,

David K.

No comments:

Post a Comment