B.F.



I recently leased a 2012 SRX from Brogan. This is my second deal with Brogan. I assure you it will Not be my last. The name Cadillac is synonymous with luxury, style and class. The name Brogan, in my opinion is synonymous with the above as well as excellent customer service, professional staff and a solid deal on any vehicle you have.  My sales person was Jim Bobowicz, whom I dealt with my first time at Brogan and intentionally sought on this purchase as well. He is professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable about the Cadillac brand. He took the time to sit with me each time I made a purchase at Brogan and explain every single detail about the vehicle. Each time this was for well over an hour. My most recent purchase was a lease deal and although I do not know what kind of commission your sales associates make on a lease, I am sure it is nowhere near that of an actual new car purchase, yet Mr. Bobowicz treated me as if I was a cash buyer for the most expensive vehicle Brogan offers. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate being treated like a gentleman when I conduct such a major transaction. Although it may not seem like much to a person who sells cars on a regular basis, for someone who makes that purchase, it is a really big deal and comes with lots of nerves and butterflies in ones stomach. From myself and my family, thank you Brogan Cadillac and thank you Mr. Bobowicz. I will see you in three years when my lease is up to continue the experience. Thanks again.
A loyal customer,
B.F.


No comments:

Post a Comment