B.E.

We originally made a HUGE mistake and took our car to Ramsey/Mahwah Cadillac for the same problem we took our car to Brogan for. The Mahwah Caddy svs. cntr. had our car for 2 weeks and never fixed it. I had the WORST service and experience at Mahwah Caddy. I called up the service manager at Brogan, told him of our horror story in dealing with the Mahwah Caddy svs. place. Brogan made sure we were treated AMAZINGLY! Tony the main guy I dealt with was wonderful. Our car had a mysterious problem and Brogan was not happy until it was fixed properly. I treated so kindly and with respect. My car is great and I honestly cannot wait to have to bring it back to Brogan! It was like going home to see family! They are a great group at Brogan and they should be commended for all of their hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment