S.A.B.

To Whom this may concern:
I am writing an e-mail to Brogan Cadillac dealership in order to express my gratitude and appreciation for such a wonderful experience leasing a brand new 2012 Cadillac CTS. For the last several months I have been in the market for a new car and I have heard some strong recommendations from friends and family about Cadillac and its superior customer service. Jim Bobowicz has helped guide me through this whole process and he has made this transaction go very smooth. I picked up the car on Friday and I am still ranting and raving about Jim's excellent customer service, extremely accommodating personality and helpful attitude. I was very interested in the BMW 3 series until I met Jim Bobowicz and convinced me that a CTS is the route to go. We were able to communicate solely through e-mail which was very convenient. I just want to extend my thanks to Jim for a great job on helping chose a CTS. He has made car buying a whole new experience with excellent customer service. I believe Jim should be rewarded for such a great job and recognized as a top salesperson at Brogan. Again, thanks to Jim and Brogan Cadillac for a great experience. I will definitely spread the positive word about Jim and Brogan Cadillac.

Thanks!

- Steve Bellog

No comments:

Post a Comment