S.A.

My name is Samantha Angelo. I writing to you to extend my appreciation of excellence in customer service I have received at the Brogan Cadillac dealership in Totowa, New Jersey. I made a purchase of a 2006 Cadillac yesterday, November 2, 2012, with James J. Bobowicz. I just want to express how grateful I am with his help, his knowledge, and his understanding of my needs, which is more than I can ask for. On Wednesday night I got into a bad car accident. Unfortunately, sadly to say, I had totaled my 2005 Cadillac CTS. I must say if it wasn’t for that vehicle I may not be alive right now. I had the vehicle for 7 years and was everything to me. I'm a New York City police officer, Marine, and live in Rockland. Despite the distance I would not go to any other dealership, only Brogan Cadillac in Totowa. Jack Dungan has always assured my complete satisfaction. I have always appreciated his dedication towards my customer service. I wish there was more to express how thankful i am for James J. Bobowicz and Brogan Cadillac, I couldn’t except going in to any other payment with any other vehicle, and James (Jim) has in my opinion went above and beyond in his excellence in customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment