Alex B

My Sales Guys - Cliff Beebe and Dan Foster (Internet sales) - had been extremely professional, helpful, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process, from the initial e-mail approach to the post sale phase. The whole purchasing experience was a breeze: Financing and negotiation was honest, straight-forward and stress-free. Cliff spent a good hour and a half explaining all the features of the vehicle and even after i actually drove home, he called me on my cell to make sure that everything was OK. Even my friend, who accompanied me at the dealer for vehicle pick-up, was impressed by the level of service and attention to the customer. This is not only my first Cadillac, but also my very first American car: as a previous owner of Mercedes, BMW, Infiniti, and Volvo, I am extremely satisfied with the overall quality of the vehicle. My CTS 3.6 Premium is-by far- a much better ride than any of my previous vehicles. This car is a masterpiece, the perfect compromise between two worlds: on one hand I feel like I'm behind the wheel of the boldest, meanest, darth-vaderish batmobile, on the other I feel pampered in a cocoon that rides as smooth as velvet and as quiet as the gentlest breeze. A Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde engine resides under hood: the output of the 304 horsepower's is always fulminous and spans from the quietest whisper to the meanest raging scream.
Loaded with all the most up-to-date comfort, media and entertainment accessories, this is the perfect companion for both my business and leisure trips. The staff at Brogan are absolutely the best: extremely professional, knowledgeable and genuinely attentive to my needs. Never before the experience of purchasing a new vehicle was so pleasurable, easy and stress-free.
Cliff Beebe and Dan Foster are committed to 100% Customer satisfaction. They strive to impress and wow every customer every time. Customer satisfaction is their main goal in the Internet Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment