Mitch K.

To: Brogan Cadillac-Owner

I am writing this letter to let you know that I sincerely appreciate all the efforts of Rakesh Mehrotra regarding my recent lease of a Cadillac CTS from Brogan Cadillac. Rakesh was very helpful with not only the selection of the vehicle that was right for me but also working out all the details regarding the lease, which included monthly payments that I felt comfortable with. I was highly impressed with not only his ability but more importantly with his WILLINGNESS to understand the aspects of the lease that were most important to me.

One of the reasons I came to Brogan was because of my very favorable dealings with Rakesh while he was at Clairmont Auto Group located in Caldwell, New Jersey. He is, in my opinion, highly professional, knowledgeable, and listens to what the customer is looking for. I want to thank Brogan Cadillac and Rakesh for making my recent automobile search a highly pleasurable one.

With Best Regards,

Mitch K
Caldwell

In striving for 100% Customer satisfaction Rakesh pays attention to every detail and is attentive to customer needs. Rakesh recently won top 100 Salesperson in the country, placing 42nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment