Robert B

Dear Brogan Cadillac;

I would like to take the time to commend one of your service consultants. His name is Jack Dungan. Last week on Thursday December 30, 2010 I brought my Cadillac DTS to be Serviced. First and foremost Jack addressed my concerns as a true professional. I had warranty issues and he took care of business. He also set me at ease. I also appreciated the fact that I was given a rental in the interim.

Today I picked up my vehicle and the treatment and service that I received was outstanding. All of my concerns were addressed I personally want to have Jack recognized for doing an outstanding job. It's having an employee like him that makes a difference. Not only will i continue to have vehicles serviced at your place I will probably purchase my next Cadillac at your dealership and recommend to others.

Thank you once again for the outstanding service.

Sincerely
Robert B, Fairview





We are proud to say its our pleasure and our goal to ensure that each customer is 100% Completely satisfied as Robert was.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole Ely in customer service is the best representative that we have experienced at any car dealership. She is professional and responds to the problem immediately.

    ReplyDelete